Ryder Carroll is a digital product designer and author living in Brooklyn, NY. Diagnosed with learning disabilities early in life, he was forced to figure out alternate ways to be focused and productive. Through years of trial and error, he developed a methodology that went far beyond simple organization. Now he focuses on helping others learn what the Bullet Journal method is truly about: the art of intentional living. Ryder's new book is ‘The Bullet Journal Method: Track the Past, Order the Present, Design the Future‘.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Bullet Journal Method: Track the Past, Order the Present, Design the Future
- Simple Contacts – Get 20$ using promo code ‘beyond'
- Textexpander.com – Get 20% off your first year
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy