Donald Miller is a student of story. He's the author of New York Times Best Sellers: “Blue Like Jazz,” “A Million Miles in a Thousand Years,” and his new book “Scary Close.” “Scary Close” is a book about the risk involved in choosing to impress fewer people and connect with more, about the freedom that comes when we stop acting and start loving. It is a story about knocking down old walls to create a healthy mind, a strong family, and a satisfying career.
Currently, he helps people live a better story at www.storylineblog.com and helps leaders grow their businesses at www.storybrand.com. Donald lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with his wife, Betsy, and their chocolate lab, Lucy.
Click here to visit this episode's sponsor, Doodle! Get easy, online scheduling that helps you find a date for any kind of meeting 2x faster!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy