Laura Vanderkam is a nationally recognized writer who questions the status quo and helps her readers rediscover their true passions and beliefs in pursuit of more meaningful lives. Laura is the author of 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think, What Successful People Do Before Breakfast, What Successful People Do on the Weekend, and What People Do at Work, now all out in paperback compilation form.
Laura has just released her latest book: I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Build Lives That Work.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy