Paul Jarvis is a web designer, best-selling author and gentleman of adventure. Paul has a reputation as the designer whose vision and web design strategy is the prime catalyst for building multi-million dollar businesses. He's worked with Silicon Valley startups, pro sports athletes, Fortune 500 companies, best-selling authors and the world’s biggest entrepreneurs. Paul has ben on the show once before which you can find here.
Paul's new book is Company of One: Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing for Business. In this episode he and Erik talk about staying small and avoiding growth to have freedom to pursue more meaningful pleasures in life, and avoid the headaches that result from dealing with employees, long meetings, or worrying about expansion. Company of One introduces this unique business strategy and explains how to make it work for you.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Jobscan – Use promo code ‘beyond' to get 10% off
- Babbel – Try Babbel for free!
- Textexpander – Get 20% off your first year!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy