Michael Hyatt returns to talk more about setting goals, barriers to dreaming, limiting beliefs and writing a new chapter in your story. Michael and Erik previously talked about setting goals in a previous episode, but a lot has happened since then.
This episode not only digs deeper, it's also a more vulnerable and introspective conversation about giving yourself permission to dream, emilinating limiting beliefs, writing a new chapter in your story and how to deal with when it looks like you won't meet a goal.
Make sure to thank Michael for his openness and sharing his story and wisdom on this episode.
Want to have your best year ever?
Then you can’t afford to miss these Three FREE Videos:
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy