Ray Edwards is an author, speaker, copywriter, and fellow-podcaster on his successful podcast ‘The Ray Edwards Show'. Ray has many creative insights in entrepreneurship and productivity. Ray is also the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller Writing Riches.
Please make sure to visit this episodes sponsor captureapps.com/todo for a great way to record audio notes with markers and text!
Mentioned in this episode:
- OmniFocus, GTD, and You – Implementing the Getting Things Done®
- Trip it
- Scan Snap
- David Sparks – MacSparky.com
- Mac Power Users Podcast
Tweetable quotes (click to tweet):Success isn't a destination. It’s making progress towards a goal that’s worthy of your calling in life. - @RayEdwardsClick To Tweet
My goal for productivity is to be more effective at the important things in life. - @RayEdwardsClick To Tweet
We’re capable of doing things that would astound ourselves, if we just applied ourselves with focus. - @RayEdwardsClick To Tweet
Don't miss Ray's interview of me on his show!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy