Chris Bailey turned down lucrative job offers to pursue a lifelong dream—to spend a year performing a deep dive experiment into the pursuit of productivity, a subject he had been enamored with since he was a teenager. Erik and Chris talked about his first book The Productivity Project during the last episode he appeared on. Chris is back to talk about his new book Hyperfocus: How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Handy – Get your first cleaning for $39 when you subscribe to a plan using promo code ‘beyond'
- Kneipp – Get 15% off your first order with promo code ‘BEYOND’
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy