Jeff Sanders is a productivity coach, personal development junky, and avid trail runner. He has completed six competitive marathons, two 50k ultra-marathons, two half marathons, and two 200-mile team relay races. Jeff writes and speaks through his blog and podcast about healthy habits, personal development, high energy, and rockin’ productivity.
He also eats a lot of bananas. 🙂
Make sure to check out Jeff's Podcast: The 5AM Miracle.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy