Liz Fosslien is a consultant on product design and experience design projects with companies including Salesforce, SYPartners, and Ernst & Young. Her work has been featured by The Economist, The Financial Times, NPR, Quartz, Fast Company, the Freakonomics Blog, and LifeHacker.
Her first book No Hard Feelings: Emotions At Work and How They Help Us Succeed (co-author Mollie West Duffy) takes a look at how emotions profoundly affect key aspects of professional life. The book serves as a deeply researched guide to un-repressing emotions at work, finding constructive channels even for jealousy and anxiety, and demystifying digital interactions and coworker communication styles.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Great Courses Plus – Get a free trial!
- Jobscan – Get 10% off
- Audible – Go to Audible.com/todo or text ‘todo’ to 500-500 to get started today!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy