#Alli Worthington is a wife, mother to 5 boys, speaker and executive director of Propel Women. She is author of the new book Breaking Busy: How to Find Peace and Purpose in a World of Crazy.
In this episode we have a conversation about:
- Learn how to stop chasing what leaves you empty and start doing what you were created to do.
- Identify the common lies you believe and how to strip their power from your life.
- Recognize how what you say no to determines what you can say yes to.
- Stop making comparisons on social media!
Support Beyond the To-Do List by trying my sponsor!
Manage your projects with Nozbe and get everything done! Try Nozbe free for 30 days and use promo code "TODO" to save 10% on a Nozbe PRO account!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy