Joey Cofone is the Co-Founder at Baron Fig. Baron Fig is a New York design startup that is rooted in it's mission to champion thinkers around the world through inspiration, imagination and productivity.
In this conversation Joey and Erik talk about how Baron Fig was founded, the meaning behind the name and their design workflow using digital and analog.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Robinhood – Get a free stock by going to TODOLIST.robinhood.com
- The Atomic Habits Clear Habits Journal
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy