Srinivas Rao is the creator and host of The Unmistakeable Creative Podcast where he has conducted over 700 interviews with thought leaders and people from all walks of life. He has also written multiple books including the Wall Street Journal bestseller The Art of Being Unmistakable.
His new book is An Audience of One: Reclaiming Creativity for Its Own Sake. In this episode we talk about what it takes to create lifelong creative practices, and why creating them for an audience of one is more fulfilling.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Gusto – Get three free months after running your first payroll!
- Babbel – Try it free!
- So Good They Can't Ignore You
- Perennial Seller
- The Unmistakeable Creative Podcast
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy