Kent Sanders is a Writer, Musician and Professor. Kent helps people unlock their creative potential.
In this episode Kent and Erik discuss feeling lost as an artist, being stuck in your creative life, finding inspiration, figuring out your priorities, and taking control of your time.
Make sure to grab Kent's book ‘The Artist's Suitcase: 26 Essentials for the Creative Journey'.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy