Pamela Wilson is an online educator, author, keynote speaker + founder of BIG Brand System. She is former Executive VP of Educational Content at Rainmaker Digital, publishers of Copyblogger. Her passion is teaching — and she has a gift for making complex topics simple and easy to understand and has helped local, national, and international clients communicate their messages effectively during her 30+ year career.
She has been on the show previously talking about systems, processes and collaboration. This time she is back to talk about her new book: Master Content Strategy: How to Maximize Your Reach and Boost Your Bottom Line Every Time You Hit Publish.
Mentioned in this episode:
- University of California, Irvine’s Continuing Education Programs
- The Great Courses Plus – Get a free trial!
- Babbel – Try Babbel for free!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy