Craig Jarrow is the Time Management Ninja, and has been blogging about time management, Productivity, technology for the last 3 1/2 years.
Covered in this episode:
- Productivity is about getting done what’s most important to you in the face of everything life will throw at you during the day.
- Defend your time
- Choose the right medium for the message
- Set expectations with your team
- If you have the best to do list in the world but never touch it because it’s too complicated, it’s not going to help you out.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy