In a rarity up till this point on the Beyond The To-Do List Podcast, Erik takes to the mic solo.
Covered in this episode: Erik talks about some health experiments he did in June, the process of that experiment, the results, and what he is doing moving forwasrd. Also covered is Erik’s trip to Chicago for Podcast Movement, and the insights gained from that visit. If you pay attention, you will also notice that Erik went a little ‘Roman Mars‘ on this episode. Maybe that had something to do with the subject of this podcast episode, or the fact that Erik met him, or kept crossing paths with him at the conference. 🙂
Mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Jobs 2005 Stanford Commencement Address
Shake Shack – You must go, if you’ve never been. If you’ve been, you need no convincing.
- Podcast Junkies – Interview with Erik Fisher and Harry Duran
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy