Christine Peel-Malkoff is much more than just a supporter of the crazy adventures of her comedian filmmaker Mark Malkoff (NOT Mark’s assistant!) She does a lot of the video work for their current project ‘The Bill Murray Show starring Mark Malkoff‘. My interview with Mark can be found here.
Covered in this episode:
- Passion and trust in delegation and team members
- Learning to have a good attitude about things that initially seem like a waste of time.
- Adaptability in your work environment
- She’s the messy one!
- Indulging in a brief but productive procrastination
- Asking “Who do I want to be” in the midst of all the work you’re doing.
Connect with Christine here:
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy