Shawn Askinosie left a successful career as a criminal defense lawyer to start a bean to bar chocolate factory and never looked back. Askinosie Chocolate is a small batch, award winning chocolate factory located in Springfield, Missouri, sourcing 100% of their beans directly from farmers.
Shawn’s book, recently released, co-written with his daughter Lawren is Meaningful Work: The Quest To Do Great Business, Find Your Calling, and Feed Your Soul.
In this episode Shawn and Erik cal about Shawn's story, the steps to find your personal vocation and how to apply your vocation to your current position.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Babbel – Get 50% off your first 3 months with offer code ‘beyond'!
- Filtereasy – Use Promo code ‘BEYOND' to get your first order free!
- Ziprecruiter – Go to Ziprecruiter.com/beyond to post your job for free today!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy