Bryan Allain is a blog coach, author, humor writer and mammal. He also created and organized the Killer Tribes conferences in Nashville in 2012 and Atlanta in 2013, where people learn to find their voice, share their passions, connect with others, and grow their brand.
He lives with his wife, Erica, and their two children in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
Covered and mentioned in this episode:A tribe doesn’t necessarily involve a pedestal. - @BryanAllainClick To Tweet The chief of the tribe is still part of the tribe. - @BryanAllainClick To Tweet Tribes (and especially wives!) make you brave.Click To Tweet Communities aren’t formed by formulas. - @BryanAllainClick To Tweet Finding time often means hustling in the margins. - @BryanAllainClick To Tweet Just because you have more time doesn’t mean you automatically end up more productive. - @BryanAllainClick To Tweet
Get the Killer Tribes 2013 Audio!
Make sure to grab all of Bryan's books!
- 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo
- Community Wins: 21 Thoughts on Building a Thriving Online Tribe
- This Is Not A Treasure Map
- Actually Clams Are Miserable
Don't forget the homework for this episode: Leave a comment below about what tribes you are a part of, and which members of your tribe you are thankful for.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy