Daniel Clark is the CEO of Brain.fm. Brain.fm makes music to help you do what you need to do, better. The company uses a patented AI engine to generate music backed by scientific research to help listeners focus, relax, and sleep. While “normal,” everyday music is primarily made to sound good and evoke feelings, Brain.fm works with a team of music composers backed by PhD-led scientific research to engineer music specifically designed to enhance these states within minutes of use.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Textexpander – Get 20% off your first year!
- Brain.fm – Try it out FREE AND get 20% off your first year!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy