Scott Stratten and Alison Kramer: Hosts of the ‘UnPodcast' join me for this packed episode! None of us needs another list of what we should be doing. “TheUnPodcast” tells you what not to do first, so we can discuss what you really need to do to succeed in the new world of business marketing. Includes real-life examples along with tips and guidance on experts, human resources, marketing/branding, networking (in person and online), public relations, and customer service.
Scott and Alison also have a great new book out: Unselling. The book is about creating repeat customers, not one-time buyers. Create loyal clients that refer others, not faceless numbers.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy