Eric Tivers has the unique perspective of being both a clinician who specializes in ADHD and an adult who has it. Eric is the host and producer of the ADHD Rewired Podcast. As a psychotherapist and coach in private practice, Eric talks openly about his own ADHD and shares with listeners the strategies he's learned to be successful as well as the areas that continue to be challenging.
In this episode, Erik talks with Eric about there symptoms of ADHD, what they look like in those who have it, how they can learn to grow and thrive with a diagnosis. They also talk about strategies that people without ADHD can use as well as those who have it to fight impulsivity, and inattentiveness to boost productivity.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Freshbooks – Enter ‘Beyond The To-Do List' in the ‘How did you hear about us section?'
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy