Allison Schaaf is a food, nutrition & culinary expert and founder of Prep Dish, a subscription-based gluten-free and paleo meal plan service. Allison has helped people achieve their nutrition goals for over ﬁfteen years and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Nutrition from Johnson & Wales University and a Masters in Nutrition Communications from Tufts University, and she became a Registered Dietitian at New England Medical Center.
Allison has been on the show once before, which you can listen to here.
In this episode, Erik and Alison pick up where they left off last time and continue talking about more kitchen hacks, and then also applying batch processing to other aspects of her business.
Mentioned in this episode:
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy