Jon Kolko is a Partner at Modernist Studio , and the Founder of the Austin Center for Design. Jon is the author of six books. One of his most recent is Creative Clarity: A Practical Guide for Bringing Creative Thinking Into Your Company.
In this conversation Jon and Erik discuss:
- Giving your team the space to produce amazing work; and build a unique form of trust in your company culture
- The process of critique, conflict, and ideation
- Implementing creativity in a strategic manner across your company
Mentioned in this episode:
- Audible – Go to Audible.com/todo or text ‘todo’ to 500-500 to get started today!
- Gusto – Get three free months after running your first payroll!
- Weebly – Get 15% off your first purchase!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy