Jeff Goins is a writer, and a second time guest of the show. You can find listen to his first appearance almost a year ago here. His new book The In-Between is just out, and I am especially excited to talk to Jeff about how the subject of waiting impacts productivity. Jeff will be speaking at Jon Acuff's upcoming Start Conference, which I will also be attending, so grab your tickets now!
Covered in this episode:
3 things Jeff needs to do every week:
- Something to build my brand
- Something to build my craft
- Something to build my business
Click to Tweet-worthy Quotes:
- The best things in life, and in work, require slow steady deliberate practice. - @JeffGoins
- What if being productive wasn’t about doing a lot of things, but doing a few things well? - @JeffGoins
- What if creativity is more about showing up, than being a genius on the spot? - @JeffGoins
- It’s a discipline to believe if the idea is good enough, it will come back to you again. - @JeffGoins
- It’s a great thing to begin your day doing the thing that you love the most. - @JeffGoins
- Time spent on something that doesn’t end up being your life’s work isn’t wasted. It’s time preparing. - @JeffGoins
- Grab Jeff's new book 'The In-Between' now!
- Get notified of the next Tribe Writers Class
- Tweet Jeff and let him know you appreciated this episode.