Hugh Culver shows people how to work smarter and live better. As a teacher and mentor for other experts (speakers, seminar leaders, authors, and coaches) he helps entrepreneurs to serve more people, sell more products, and succeed more than they ever thought possible. As a professional speaker, he challenges people to drop their stories, plan better and take action everyday to lead an effective life.
Hugh was also a professional adventure guide, ironman and marathon competitor, and a university professor. Hugh now speaks, consults, and writes about creating real results and a rich life in the age of distraction.
Make sure to check out Hugh’s Time Freedom Formula, which we talk about in this episode.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday