Rachel Cruze learned the basic principles of money at an early age. In the past year alone, Rachel has delivered those same principles, in a personal and passionate message of money and hope, to more than 100,000 teens, young adults, and small businesses across the country. Rachel has just come out with a new book she co-authored with her father Dave Ramsey, 'Smart Money Smart Money Raising the Next Generation to Win with Money'. The book is a great tool to equip parents to teach their children how to win with money. Starting with the basics like working, spending, saving, and giving, and moving into more challenging issues like avoiding debt for life, paying cash for college, and battling discontentment, Dave and Rachel present a no-nonsense, common-sense approach for changing your family tree.
Sponsored by Boomerang: Conquer your Inbox! Get your free 60 day trial of Boomerang, the #1 Gmail service that millions of users rely on to stay on top of all their emails.
Tweetable Quotes from Rachel:
- The discipline of working, saving, giving and spending play into your every day decisions. - @RachelCruze
- When you start taking control of your money, other areas of your life start changing for the good. - @RachelCruze
- When we start winning in one area of our life, it motivates to start winning in other areas. - @RachelCruze
- When you devise a plan it’s easier to go after a goal. - @RachelCruze
- Money isn’t always just about money. There's so many lessons to learn just around that one subject. - @RachelCruze
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- the Ramen Noodle
- ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
- The Audacity to Podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven
- Under the Dome Radio - Unofficial Fan Podcast for CBS Television's Summer Hit
- The Productive Woman
- Are You Just Watching?
- Christian Meets World
- The Sci Phi Show
- Resurrection Revealed
- WONDERLAND - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast