Paul Jun is a writer and author at Motivated Mastery. He is all about connecting the dots between subjects like mastery, psychology, technology, philosophy, culture, self-awareness, and developing an understanding through self-education.
Unstimulated by traditional education, Paul was motivated to study subjects that were practical to his goals and growth. He became a voracious reader and learned to used the (growing) resources available to facilitate his education. He connects the dots to improve his understanding of the subjects that elude him, while focusing on creating the kind of content that is enriching and insightful. His new book Connect the Dots is all about how to do this.
Make sure to thank Paul Jun for being on this episode!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy