Allison Vesterfelt quit her full time job to chase her dream of becoming a writer. Since that point she can’t help but write about what it looks like to live with less; to give up the things that aren’t important so she can chase the things that are. Allison’s book Packing Light is about just that.
Inspired by the courage of a friend, and the story of The Rich Young Ruler from the Gospels, she decided to quit her full-time job, move out of her apartment, sell nearly everything she owned and spend the next six months driving across the country.
On the trip I started to discover what it looked like to live life with less baggage, both in actuality, and as a metaphor.
— Erik Fisher (@ErikJFisher) May 6, 2014
Covered in this episode:
- Allison’s book ‘Packing Light’
- Overcoming Procrastination
- The power of choice
- Donald Miller’s Storyline Productivity Schedule
- Donald Miller’s Beyond the To-Do List Episode
Make sure to tweet at Allison and thank her for appearing on this episode!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
- The Audacity to Podcast
- the Ramen Noodle
- The Productive Woman
- Welcome to Level Seven
- Are You Just Watching?
- Under the Dome Radio - Unofficial Fan Podcast for CBS Television's Summer Hit
- Resurrection Revealed
- restory show
- Christian Meets World
- The Sci Phi Show
- WONDERLAND - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast