Her new book Say Goodbye to Survival Mode is aimed as a help to the super busy, the stressed out, and the overtired. In it, she gives you ways to:
- Feel healthier and more energetic by setting priorities and boundaries
- Eliminate stress with savvy management of your time, money, and home
- Get more done by setting realistic goals and embracing discipline
- Rediscover your passions—and the confidence to pursue them
Click to tweet these great quotes from Crystal in this episode:
- There are seasons in life. We can’t do EVERYthing in EVERY season. - @MoneySavingMom
- If you're exhausted & overwhelmed, step back & cut out everything that is not a necessity. - @MoneySavingMom
- When you evaluate all your commitments, opportunities + to-do’s, very few are necessities for life. - @MoneySavingMom
- It’s easy for us to feel obligated to everyone. - @MoneySavingMom
- Burning the candle at both ends doesn’t give you superpowers, it just makes you exhausted. - @MoneySavingMom
- When you’re running on empty, you won't be running much longer. - @MoneySavingMom
Please make sure to tweet to Crystal Paine and let her know you appreciate her appearance on this episode!
Make sure to grab your free audiobook from Audiobooks.com!