Her new book Say Goodbye to Survival Mode is aimed as a help to the super busy, the stressed out, and the overtired. In it, she gives you ways to:
- Feel healthier and more energetic by setting priorities and boundaries
- Eliminate stress with savvy management of your time, money, and home
- Get more done by setting realistic goals and embracing discipline
- Rediscover your passions—and the confidence to pursue them
Click to tweet these great quotes from Crystal in this episode:
- There are seasons in life. We can’t do EVERYthing in EVERY season. - @MoneySavingMom
- If you're exhausted & overwhelmed, step back & cut out everything that is not a necessity. - @MoneySavingMom
- When you evaluate all your commitments, opportunities + to-do’s, very few are necessities for life. - @MoneySavingMom
- It’s easy for us to feel obligated to everyone. - @MoneySavingMom
- Burning the candle at both ends doesn’t give you superpowers, it just makes you exhausted. - @MoneySavingMom
- When you’re running on empty, you won't be running much longer. - @MoneySavingMom
Please make sure to tweet to Crystal Paine and let her know you appreciate her appearance on this episode!
Make sure to grab your free audiobook from Audiobooks.com!
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
The nominations for the 2015 Podcast Awards are now closed. Now, we’re waiting to see which podcasts make it into the finalists for voting. Thank you for your support!Click here to sign up for reminders to vote