David Molnar is a husband, new daddy (again!), and music and advertising photographer. His work has been seen on Pepsi cans, in People Magazine, & in The New York Times. In addition to the entertainment industry, he is also focusing on advertising campaigns for companies like Cracker Barrel, Infiniti, March of Dimes, Dolby, Compassion and Centura Health.
The best camera in the world is the one that’s always in your pocket. David’s new book and course shows you his whole process for how to use that camera to capture the most important memories and moments in your life. David simplifies the photography secrets he’s learned in his professional career so that any iPhone user can finally take amazing photos, every single time.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday
Please connect with me