Getting laid off was the best thing that ever happened to Pat Flynn. Without his 9 to 5 job holding him back, he's been able to earn more money and work less (and more flexible) hours, with Smart Passive Income, which allows him to be home and spend time with his family. If you’re already doing business online, Pat's experiences – both his wins and his failures – can help you reach your goals.
Covered in this episode:
- Smart Passive Income - What is it?
- Passive income vs. Smart Passive Income
- Why is it appealing?
- How to get started
- The one thing Pat is selfish about
- Work life balance
- Having a Home office
- Work mode
- Get back into work mode
- 9-5 time
- New kid at home
- Difference between 1st and 2nd kid
- Kindle eBook
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Date night Thursdays
- Tweet this ->If I fail, I want it to be because of my own faults, not because of something I couldn’t control. - @PatFlynn
- Crabs in a bucket
- Surround yourself with inspiring people
- Ask for help
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
Please nominate our shows in the Podcast Awards! It's fast and easy. You would be awesome to help us, as you and others have been awesome before.
- Visit podcastawards.com
- Under Peoples Choice, add Resurrection Revealed http://ResurrectionRevealed.com/
- Under Best Produced, add ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast http://ONCEpodcast.com/
- Under Business, add Beyond the To-Do List http://BeyondtheToDoList.com/
- Under Comedy, add the Ramen Noodle clean comedy http://CleanComedyPodcast.com/
- Under Entertainment, add Welcome to Level Seven http://WelcometoLevelSeven.com/
- Under General, add The Productive Woman http://TheProductiveWoman.com/
- Under Religion Inspiration, add Are You Just Watching? http://AreYouJustWatching.com/
- Under Technology, add The Audacity to Podcast http://TheAudacitytoPodcast.com/
- Enter your name and email address
- Choose whether you're a listener, podcaster, or both
- Click Submit