Getting laid off was the best thing that ever happened to Pat Flynn. Without his 9 to 5 job holding him back, he's been able to earn more money and work less (and more flexible) hours, with Smart Passive Income, which allows him to be home and spend time with his family. If you’re already doing business online, Pat's experiences – both his wins and his failures – can help you reach your goals.
Covered in this episode:
- Smart Passive Income - What is it?
- Passive income vs. Smart Passive Income
- Why is it appealing?
- How to get started
- The one thing Pat is selfish about
- Work life balance
- Having a Home office
- Work mode
- Get back into work mode
- 9-5 time
- New kid at home
- Difference between 1st and 2nd kid
- Kindle eBook
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Date night Thursdays
- Tweet this ->If I fail, I want it to be because of my own faults, not because of something I couldn’t control. - @PatFlynn
- Crabs in a bucket
- Surround yourself with inspiring people
- Ask for help
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
The nominations for the 2015 Podcast Awards are now closed. Now, we’re waiting to see which podcasts make it into the finalists for voting. Thank you for your support!Click here to sign up for reminders to vote