Jim Woods is a Writer, Coach, and Instigator. He is the co-author of 'Ready Aim Fire! - A Practical Guide to Making and Achieving Goals'. The book is also co-authored by the host of this podcast, Erik Fisher. In this more raw episode than usual, Erik and Jim talk a bit about personal productivity struggles, how life is seasonal, the need to simplify, and why they rebranded their 1st book a few months after it's release.
Referenced in this episode:
- Derek Webb's appearance on the Life in the Woods Podcast: Part 1 Part 2
- Jon Acuff
- Crystal Paine
- Ben Dempsey
- Jeremy Statton
- Breaking Bad
- The Elvis
Make sure to support this podcast and both Erik and Jim by grabbing a copy of their first book: 'Ready Aim Fire! - A Practical Guide to Making and Achieving Goals'
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
Please nominate our shows in the Podcast Awards! It's fast and easy. You would be awesome to help us, as you and others have been awesome before.
- Visit podcastawards.com
- Under Peoples Choice, add Resurrection Revealed http://ResurrectionRevealed.com/
- Under Best Produced, add ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast http://ONCEpodcast.com/
- Under Business, add Beyond the To-Do List http://BeyondtheToDoList.com/
- Under Comedy, add the Ramen Noodle clean comedy http://CleanComedyPodcast.com/
- Under Entertainment, add Welcome to Level Seven http://WelcometoLevelSeven.com/
- Under General, add The Productive Woman http://TheProductiveWoman.com/
- Under Religion Inspiration, add Are You Just Watching? http://AreYouJustWatching.com/
- Under Technology, add The Audacity to Podcast http://TheAudacitytoPodcast.com/
- Enter your name and email address
- Choose whether you're a listener, podcaster, or both
- Click Submit