Michael Stelzner, Founder & CEO of Social Media Examiner, host of Social Media Marketing podcast, and creator of the upcoming Social Media Marketing World joins us to talk about social media and productivity.
Covered in this episode:
- Morning Buffer Zone
- Consuming Podcasts instead of taking calls while on a commute
- Protect the zone
- Creating an office culture of productivity
- When or when not to delegate
- Mastering by ‘Stair stepping’
- Multitasking - Scheduling calls while walking
- Tracking steps with Fitbit
- Social Media automation
- Talk out big ideas with people before execution
- Is Facebook Extorting Your Mom?
- Social Media Marketers need to remember: they may be the evangelists, but they are the minority. - @Mike_Stelzner <--Click to tweet this
- Social Media Addiction
- Social Media and Personal Time
- Social Media and Family Time
- Michael’s Book: Launch
Thank you for supporting us in the Podcast Awards!
You were awesome in supporting us in the Podcast Awards! It was a huge honor to be nominated and have several of our podcasts as finalists. Sadly, we didn’t win, but we are deeply grateful for the support you gave! Congratulations to all the winners!