Michael Stelzner, Founder & CEO of Social Media Examiner, host of Social Media Marketing podcast, and creator of the upcoming Social Media Marketing World joins us to talk about social media and productivity.
Covered in this episode:
- Morning Buffer Zone
- Consuming Podcasts instead of taking calls while on a commute
- Protect the zone
- Creating an office culture of productivity
- When or when not to delegate
- Mastering by ‘Stair stepping’
- Multitasking - Scheduling calls while walking
- Tracking steps with Fitbit
- Social Media automation
- Talk out big ideas with people before execution
- Is Facebook Extorting Your Mom?
- Social Media Marketers need to remember: they may be the evangelists, but they are the minority. - @Mike_Stelzner <--Click to tweet this
- Social Media Addiction
- Social Media and Personal Time
- Social Media and Family Time
- Michael’s Book: Launch
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
Please nominate our shows in the Podcast Awards! It's fast and easy. You would be awesome to help us, as you and others have been awesome before.
- Visit podcastawards.com
- Under Peoples Choice, add Resurrection Revealed http://ResurrectionRevealed.com/
- Under Best Produced, add ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast http://ONCEpodcast.com/
- Under Business, add Beyond the To-Do List http://BeyondtheToDoList.com/
- Under Comedy, add the Ramen Noodle clean comedy http://CleanComedyPodcast.com/
- Under Entertainment, add Welcome to Level Seven http://WelcometoLevelSeven.com/
- Under General, add The Productive Woman http://TheProductiveWoman.com/
- Under Religion Inspiration, add Are You Just Watching? http://AreYouJustWatching.com/
- Under Technology, add The Audacity to Podcast http://TheAudacitytoPodcast.com/
- Enter your name and email address
- Choose whether you're a listener, podcaster, or both
- Click Submit