Justin Lukasavige joins us this week to talk about his transition from being an airline pilot, to financial coach, business coach, and podcaster.
Justin Lukasavige coaches people to do business better by using the power of their personal stories. Justin graduated from college with a degree in aviation and immediately became a commercial pilot. Knowing it wasn’t the story he wanted to live, he began coaching people to get out of debt. He grew his business so quickly (with the help of coaches and mentors) that other business owners took notice and asked for advice on doing the same. Justin travels the country as a speaker and trainer and hosts four online radio shows each week from his Coach Radio studio.
Covered in this episode:
- Coach Radio Episode #001
- Transitioning between careers
- Shower White Board
- Structure allows flexibility
- Questioning the 5 day work week
- Eat That Frog!
- Back Country Treks
- Social Media is a conversation
- Practice Internal Boundaries (Guard Rails)
Please connect with meNoodle.mx Network:
- Christian movie reviews with critical thinking
- A "how-to" podcast about podcasting and using Audacity
- Once Upon a Time podcast
- Clean-comedy podcast
- Christian worldview