Jeff Goins, author, blogger, and speaker joins me this week. Jeff speaks on a variety of topics including writing and storytelling, as well as marketing and making a difference in the world. In 2011, his blog was voted one of the “Top 10 Blogs on Writing” by WritetoDone.com, and his writing has been featured on some of the most popular blogs on the Internet, including Copyblogger, Problogger, and Zen Habits (voted byTIME Magazine as one of the top 50 websites of 2008).
Jeff’s first book, Wrecked: When a Broken World Slams into Your Comfortable Life, was just released in August, 2012. It spent two weeks in the Top 100 Books list on Amazon.com and has already gone into a second printing.
Covered in this episode:
- Fear of claiming your title
- Steven Pressfield – Turning Pro
- Seth Godin: Practice In Public
- Elizabeth Gilbert TED Talk
- Morning routines
- Walking not for fitness, but for slowing down
- Commitments are good for you
- Seth Godin: Stop stalling
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
- Under the Dome Radio - Unofficial Fan Podcast for CBS Television's Summer Hit
- The Audacity to Podcast
- the Ramen Noodle
- Welcome to Level Seven
- The Productive Woman
- Are You Just Watching?
- Christian Meets World
- The Sci Phi Show
- Resurrection Revealed
- WONDERLAND - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast