Jay Baer is a hype-free, social media and content strategist, speaker, and author. He founded Convince & Convert in 2008. This is the fifth marketing services firm he’s started or managed. He’s co-author of The NOW Revolution, 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter, and More Social, a leading book on social business. An active angel investor, he’s also involved in an advisory capacity with several social media and content marketing start-up companies.
Covered in this episode:
- Writing with perspiration, instead of inspiration
- Click to tweet-> The atomic half life of content is longer than any other form of marketing. - @JayBaer
- Click to tweet-> You can't micromanage everything. It sucks your attention away from the big picture. - @JayBaer
- Click to tweet-> You need to do only the things that you are uniquely qualified to do. - @JayBaer
- Click to tweet-> If you’re doing things other people on your team can do, you’re robbing them of opportunity. - @JayBaer
- The NOW Revolution
- Social Pros Podcast
Thank you for voting in the Podcast Awards!
You have been amazing in supporting our shows in the Podcast Awards! Thank you! The voting is now closed and the winners will be announced live on 6:30 pm (PDT/GMT-7), Tuesday, April 14.