Jay Baer is a hype-free, social media and content strategist, speaker, and author. He founded Convince & Convert in 2008. This is the fifth marketing services firm he’s started or managed. He’s co-author of The NOW Revolution, 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter, and More Social, a leading book on social business. An active angel investor, he’s also involved in an advisory capacity with several social media and content marketing start-up companies.
Covered in this episode:
- Writing with perspiration, instead of inspiration
- Click to tweet-> The atomic half life of content is longer than any other form of marketing. - @JayBaer
- Click to tweet-> You can't micromanage everything. It sucks your attention away from the big picture. - @JayBaer
- Click to tweet-> You need to do only the things that you are uniquely qualified to do. - @JayBaer
- Click to tweet-> If you’re doing things other people on your team can do, you’re robbing them of opportunity. - @JayBaer
- The NOW Revolution
- Social Pros Podcast
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
The nominations for the 2015 Podcast Awards are now closed. Now, we’re waiting to see which podcasts make it into the finalists for voting. Thank you for your support!Click here to sign up for reminders to vote