Merlin Mann is an Independent Writer, Speaker, and Broadcaster at MerlinMann.com and Cohost of Back to Work Podcast on the 5 by 5 Podcast Network with Dan Benjamin. You can find Merlin’s previous appearance on this podcast here.
Covered in this episode:
- Back to Work Episode 153: ‘Anxiety’s a Goat‘
- Getting Things Done by David Allen ©DavidCo, 2001.
- The unknown inboxes out there that we don’t know about that keep us up at night
- The inboxes we have accepted
- Being sober about acknowledging the known inboxes we have in our lives
- Interruptions vs. Distractions
- How thoughts effect our feelings and vice versa
- The real inbox zero: What percentage of your brain is somewhere you don’t want it to be right now.
- Calendars 5
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday