Tony Stubblebine is the CEO and Co-founder of Lift. Before that he was the founder of CrowdVine, and contributor to Wesabe, Odeo, and O’Reilly Media. Lift is an app designed to help you unlock your potential and help you reach your goals. Lift provides you steps and milestones to make goals manageable, daily motivation, and community support.
Covered in this episode:
- Lift 2.0
- Positive reinforcement towards goals from an exterior source
- Cognitive Budget
- Decision fatigue
- Habits alleviate cognitive drain
- Freeing up cognitive load by creating habits
- Malcolm Gladwell’s 10,000 hour rule
- Replacement Habits
- Behavior Design
- Avoiding paralysis by analysis
- The habit of making habits
- The surprising number of goals that proves to be the point where success peaks
- The quantified diet project
- Lift's How to Meditate page with free guided meditations
Click here to tweet a thank you to Tony for being on the show!
Make sure to check out the sponsor for this episode, Audiobooks.com and get your free audiobook!
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
Please nominate our shows in the Podcast Awards! It's fast and easy. You would be awesome to help us, as you and others have been awesome before.
- Visit podcastawards.com
- Under Peoples Choice, add Resurrection Revealed http://ResurrectionRevealed.com/
- Under Best Produced, add ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast http://ONCEpodcast.com/
- Under Business, add Beyond the To-Do List http://BeyondtheToDoList.com/
- Under Comedy, add the Ramen Noodle clean comedy http://CleanComedyPodcast.com/
- Under Entertainment, add Welcome to Level Seven http://WelcometoLevelSeven.com/
- Under General, add The Productive Woman http://TheProductiveWoman.com/
- Under Religion Inspiration, add Are You Just Watching? http://AreYouJustWatching.com/
- Under Technology, add The Audacity to Podcast http://TheAudacitytoPodcast.com/
- Enter your name and email address
- Choose whether you're a listener, podcaster, or both
- Click Submit