Tony Stubblebine is the CEO and Co-founder of Lift. Before that he was the founder of CrowdVine, and contributor to Wesabe, Odeo, and O’Reilly Media. Lift is an app designed to help you unlock your potential and help you reach your goals. Lift provides you steps and milestones to make goals manageable, daily motivation, and community support.
Covered in this episode:
- Lift 2.0
- Positive reinforcement towards goals from an exterior source
- Cognitive Budget
- Decision fatigue
- Habits alleviate cognitive drain
- Freeing up cognitive load by creating habits
- Malcolm Gladwell’s 10,000 hour rule
- Replacement Habits
- Behavior Design
- Avoiding paralysis by analysis
- The habit of making habits
- The surprising number of goals that proves to be the point where success peaks
- The quantified diet project
- Lift's How to Meditate page with free guided meditations
Click here to tweet a thank you to Tony for being on the show!
Make sure to check out the sponsor for this episode, Audiobooks.com and get your free audiobook!
Thank you for supporting us in the Podcast Awards!
You were awesome in supporting us in the Podcast Awards! It was a huge honor to be nominated and have several of our podcasts as finalists. Sadly, we didn’t win, but we are deeply grateful for the support you gave! Congratulations to all the winners!