New York Times best-selling author Michael Hyatt returns to the show to talk about his proven, five-step process to help you get clear, get motivated, and get started on the path toward achieving your most important goals. Between being the CEO of a major corporation, building his own personal platform, and managing his family, Michael's life has been busy. And yet, he has consistently made progress and accomplished goals that he set for himself each year.
Covered in this episode:
- The difference between a resolution and a goal
- Why people don’t set goals
- The struggle of which goals to set
- The value of personal reflection in goal setting
- How to set effective goals
- Why people get stuck and give up
- Maintaining momentum and focus
- Moving past the quitting point
- How public should you make your goals?
- The most important ingredient for reaching your goals
Discover Michael Hyatt's proven formula for creating your best year ever, delivered in bite-size chunks over the next five days.
Make sure to let Michael know if you registered for the course by tweeting to him, and thank him for being on the show.
Make sure to check out:
- Michael's conversation with his wife on his 'This Is Your Life' Podcast "HELP! I Married An Entrepreneur!" Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
- Michael's Journaling Template
- Erik's ebook on goals cowritten with Jim Woods.