New York Times best-selling author Michael Hyatt returns to the show to talk about his proven, five-step process to help you get clear, get motivated, and get started on the path toward achieving your most important goals. Between being the CEO of a major corporation, building his own personal platform, and managing his family, Michael’s life has been busy. And yet, he has consistently made progress and accomplished goals that he set for himself each year.
Covered in this episode:
- The difference between a resolution and a goal
- Why people don’t set goals
- The struggle of which goals to set
- The value of personal reflection in goal setting
- How to set effective goals
- Why people get stuck and give up
- Maintaining momentum and focus
- Moving past the quitting point
- How public should you make your goals?
- The most important ingredient for reaching your goals
Make sure to let Michael know if you registered for the course by tweeting to him, and thank him for being on the show.
Make sure to check out:
- Michael’s conversation with his wife on his ‘This Is Your Life’ Podcast “HELP! I Married An Entrepreneur!” Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
- Michael’s Journaling Template
- Erik’s ebook on goals cowritten with Jim Woods.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
- The Audacity to Podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven
- Re-Story show
- The Productive Woman
- Are You Just Watching?
- the Ramen Noodle
- Under the Dome Radio - Unofficial Fan Podcast for CBS Television's Summer Hit
- Christian Meets World
- The Sci Phi Show
- Resurrection Revealed
- WONDERLAND - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast