Jon Acuff is the New York Times Bestselling author of four books including his most recent, Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average & Do Work that Matters.
For 15 years he’s helped some of the biggest brands in the world tell their story, including The Home Depot, Bose, Staples, and the Dave Ramsey Team. Most recently he’s spoken to hundreds of thousands of people at conferences, colleges, companies and churches. In 2010 he used his influence with his tribe to build two kindergartens in Vietnam. Jon lives with his wife Jenny and two daughters in Franklin, TN.
Listen to Jon’s first appearance on Beyond the To-Do List here.
Some of my favorite recent blog posts by Jon (& Jenny Acuff!)
- A lesson is too Jon & I more than 9 years to learn. (by Jenny)
- The hardest lesson I learned in 2013.
- Quit trying to turn lead into gold.
- Why some (most) dreams don’t work.
- How I write tweets.
- The best place to write a book!
- How to get more awesome work done.
- Chris Rock doesn’t care about your sizzle.
- Do you need money to dream?
Please let Jon know you appreciated his appearance on this show by clicking here to tweet him a thank you!
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday
Please connect with me