Dave Ramsey’s daughter Rachel Cruze learned the basic principles of money at an early age. In the past year alone, Rachel has delivered those same principles, in a personal and passionate message of money and hope, to more than 100,000 teens, young adults, and small businesses across the country. Her website just launched at RachelCruze.com!
Covered in this episode:
- Growing up Ramsey
- How budgeting actually leads to freedom and permission to spend
- You have to change your behavior to get a different result
Tweetable Quotes (click to tweet):
- The discipline of working, saving, giving and spending play into your every day decisions. - @RachelCruze
- When you start taking control of your money, other areas of your life start changing for the good. - @RachelCruze
- When we start winning in one area of our life, it motivates to start winning in other areas. - @RachelCruze
- When you devise a plan it’s easier to go after a goal. - @RachelCruze
- Money isn’t always just about money. There's so many lessons to learn just around that one subject. - @RachelCruze
Sharing office space with Jon Acuff
Connect with Rachel and thank her for being on the show:
Don't forget to check out this episodes sponsor and start your own professional sounding podcast NOW by checking out PodcastingAtoZ.com. Make sure to use the code 'todo' to receive $500 off the price of the course.