In 2009, Chris Ducker was working 14-hour days, six days a week, spending very little time with family and working ‘in’ his business, instead of ‘on’ it and was tired in every possible way. He's come a long way since then, creating the new business Virtual Staff Finder, the New Business Podcast, and his new book - Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business. He's also released a podcast series that corresponds to the new book.
Sponsored by Wrike: Get more things done with your team! Get your free 30-day premium subscription of Wrike, a popular app that makes managing tasks much more efficient and fun.
In this episode, Chris and Erik cover:
- The false believe that you can fill every role in a growing business
- Super hero syndrome
- Chris' definition of the word Entrepreneur = To provide answers to questions and solutions to problems
- Being a 16 hour a day, 7 day a week entrepreneur doesn't make you a more successful entrepreneur.
Chris's 3 lists:
- The things you hate doing
- The things you can’t do
- The things you shouldn’t be doing
Chris’s rule for email - Never open an email more than once by:
- reply or forward it
- archive it
- delete it
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
The nominations for the 2015 Podcast Awards are now closed. Now, we’re waiting to see which podcasts make it into the finalists for voting. Thank you for your support!Click here to sign up for reminders to vote