In 2009, Chris Ducker was working 14-hour days, six days a week, spending very little time with family and working ‘in’ his business, instead of ‘on’ it and was tired in every possible way. He's come a long way since then, creating the new business Virtual Staff Finder, the New Business Podcast, and his new book - Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business. He's also released a podcast series that corresponds to the new book.
In this episode, Chris and Erik cover:
- The false believe that you can fill every role in a growing business
- Super hero syndrome
- Chris' definition of the word Entrepreneur = To provide answers to questions and solutions to problems
- Being a 16 hour a day, 7 day a week entrepreneur doesn't make you a more successful entrepreneur.
Chris's 3 lists:
- The things you hate doing
- The things you can’t do
- The things you shouldn’t be doing
Chris’s rule for email - Never open an email more than once by:
- reply or forward it
- archive it
- delete it
Thank you for supporting us in the Podcast Awards!
You were awesome in supporting us in the Podcast Awards! It was a huge honor to be nominated and have several of our podcasts as finalists. Sadly, we didn’t win, but we are deeply grateful for the support you gave! Congratulations to all the winners!