Dana Byers is the President of BlueDoor.tv, which she co-founded with her husband in Europe in 2007. As the community Pastor for LifeChurch.tv Church Online, Dana seeks to help others form community around online ministry following her years of experience expanding Church Online’s global outreach. She’s focused on identifying and training leaders outside the United States to launch new experiences for a few years now.
She’s the author of “The Art of Online Ministry” and aided the development of online churches in dozens of non-English speaking countries. Her mission is empowering people to use online churches as a means of planting local gatherings.
Covered in this episode:
- What is minimalism?
- Finding the things that matter most in your life, and investing in them.
- Self awareness of over stepping bounds, or not doing enough.
- Opportunity cost
- Obligations vs. Commitments
- More is done in community
- As you tell your story, it really reinvigorates you to be who you are. - @DanaByers <-- Click to tweet this.
- The Art of Online Ministry
- Minimalist Perspective: Not for Everyone http://j.mp/NqJS6v
- Decluttered Office: Before & After Pics http://j.mp/NqLgpO
- Maximize Your Marriage: Choose The Adventure http://j.mp/Q6eTdm
- Make Your Minimalist Home A Retreat http://j.mp/Q8infs
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
- Under the Dome Radio - Unofficial Fan Podcast for CBS Television's Summer Hit
- the Ramen Noodle
- The Audacity to Podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven
- The Productive Woman
- Are You Just Watching?
- Christian Meets World
- The Sci Phi Show
- Resurrection Revealed
- WONDERLAND - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast