Dana Byers is the President of BlueDoor.tv, which she co-founded with her husband in Europe in 2007. As the community Pastor for LifeChurch.tv Church Online, Dana seeks to help others form community around online ministry following her years of experience expanding Church Online’s global outreach. She’s focused on identifying and training leaders outside the United States to launch new experiences for a few years now.
She’s the author of “The Art of Online Ministry” and aided the development of online churches in dozens of non-English speaking countries. Her mission is empowering people to use online churches as a means of planting local gatherings.
Covered in this episode:
- What is minimalism?
- Finding the things that matter most in your life, and investing in them.
- Self awareness of over stepping bounds, or not doing enough.
- Opportunity cost
- Obligations vs. Commitments
- More is done in community
- The Art of Online Ministry
- Minimalist Perspective: Not for Everyone
- Decluttered Office: Before & After Pics
- Maximize Your Marriage: Choose The Adventure
- Make Your Minimalist Home A Retreat
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday