Crystal Paine created MoneySavingMom.com in order to showcase ebooks, workbooks, seminars, and other materials challenge people to live beyond the status quo. The site is a huge resource for anyone who wants to thrive in life, business, and home, and time management.
Covered in this episode:
- Crystal's Book: 21 Days to a More Disciplned Life
- Andy Traub’s Early To Rise book - Why have you not grabbed this yet?
- Investing in yourself
- Tweet this: You can’t overhaul your life overnight. Pick one change to focus on for 3-6 weeks. - @MoneySavingMom
- You have to know where your going in order to get there
- Moms need to set goals too
- Tweet this: Discipline begets discipline. - @MoneySavingMom
- Stress is a choice
- Tweet this: Any success I’ve had in my life is the result of standing on a huge pile of failure. - @MoneySavingMom
Make sure to tweet Crystal @MoneySavingMom to let her know you appreciated this episode!