Crystal Paine created MoneySavingMom.com in order to showcase ebooks, workbooks, seminars, and other materials challenge people to live beyond the status quo. The site is a huge resource for anyone who wants to thrive in life, business, and home, and time management.
Covered in this episode:
- Crystal's Book: 21 Days to a More Disciplned Life
- Andy Traub’s Early To Rise book - Why have you not grabbed this yet?
- Investing in yourself
- Tweet this: You can’t overhaul your life overnight. Pick one change to focus on for 3-6 weeks. - @MoneySavingMom
- You have to know where your going in order to get there
- Moms need to set goals too
- Tweet this: Discipline begets discipline. - @MoneySavingMom
- Stress is a choice
- Tweet this: Any success I’ve had in my life is the result of standing on a huge pile of failure. - @MoneySavingMom
Make sure to tweet Crystal @MoneySavingMom to let her know you appreciated this episode!
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
Please nominate our shows in the Podcast Awards! It's fast and easy. You would be awesome to help us, as you and others have been awesome before.
- Visit podcastawards.com
- Under Peoples Choice, add Resurrection Revealed http://ResurrectionRevealed.com/
- Under Best Produced, add ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast http://ONCEpodcast.com/
- Under Business, add Beyond the To-Do List http://BeyondtheToDoList.com/
- Under Comedy, add the Ramen Noodle clean comedy http://CleanComedyPodcast.com/
- Under Entertainment, add Welcome to Level Seven http://WelcometoLevelSeven.com/
- Under General, add The Productive Woman http://TheProductiveWoman.com/
- Under Religion Inspiration, add Are You Just Watching? http://AreYouJustWatching.com/
- Under Technology, add The Audacity to Podcast http://TheAudacitytoPodcast.com/
- Enter your name and email address
- Choose whether you're a listener, podcaster, or both
- Click Submit