Crystal Paine created MoneySavingMom.com in order to showcase ebooks, workbooks, seminars, and other materials challenge people to live beyond the status quo. The site is a huge resource for anyone who wants to thrive in life, business, and home, and time management.
Covered in this episode:
- Crystal's Book: 21 Days to a More Disciplned Life
- Andy Traub’s Early To Rise book - Why have you not grabbed this yet?
- Investing in yourself
- Tweet this: You can’t overhaul your life overnight. Pick one change to focus on for 3-6 weeks. - @MoneySavingMom
- You have to know where your going in order to get there
- Moms need to set goals too
- Tweet this: Discipline begets discipline. - @MoneySavingMom
- Stress is a choice
- Tweet this: Any success I’ve had in my life is the result of standing on a huge pile of failure. - @MoneySavingMom
Make sure to tweet Crystal @MoneySavingMom to let her know you appreciated this episode!
Thank you for voting in the Podcast Awards!
You have been amazing in supporting our shows in the Podcast Awards! Thank you! The voting is now closed and the winners will be announced live on 6:30 pm (PDT/GMT-7), Tuesday, April 14.