Rick Calvert is the CEO and Co-founder of New Media Expo. He has been involved in the trade show industry since 1996 serving as sales manager and director of sales for three of Tradeshow Week’s top 200 events. Rick’s interest in new media first began in during the explosion of the political blogosphere around the 2000 election season. He was finally inspired to launch his own blog in October of 2005. After experiencing unexpected success with his political blog he began searching for the blogging tradeshow. When he realized no such event existed, he and Dave Cynkin launched BlogWorld & New Media Expo in Las Vegas in November of 2007 and attracted 1,600 attendees.
Make a commitement to your own success and join your host, Erik Fisher at this upcoming New Media Expo. Grab your tickets NOW!
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
Please nominate our shows in the Podcast Awards! It's fast and easy. You would be awesome to help us, as you and others have been awesome before.
- Visit podcastawards.com
- Under Peoples Choice, add Resurrection Revealed http://ResurrectionRevealed.com/
- Under Best Produced, add ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast http://ONCEpodcast.com/
- Under Business, add Beyond the To-Do List http://BeyondtheToDoList.com/
- Under Comedy, add the Ramen Noodle clean comedy http://CleanComedyPodcast.com/
- Under Entertainment, add Welcome to Level Seven http://WelcometoLevelSeven.com/
- Under General, add The Productive Woman http://TheProductiveWoman.com/
- Under Religion Inspiration, add Are You Just Watching? http://AreYouJustWatching.com/
- Under Technology, add The Audacity to Podcast http://TheAudacitytoPodcast.com/
- Enter your name and email address
- Choose whether you're a listener, podcaster, or both
- Click Submit