Rick Calvert is the CEO and Co-founder of New Media Expo. He has been involved in the trade show industry since 1996 serving as sales manager and director of sales for three of Tradeshow Week’s top 200 events. Rick’s interest in new media first began in during the explosion of the political blogosphere around the 2000 election season. He was finally inspired to launch his own blog in October of 2005. After experiencing unexpected success with his political blog he began searching for the blogging tradeshow. When he realized no such event existed, he and Dave Cynkin launched BlogWorld & New Media Expo in Las Vegas in November of 2007 and attracted 1,600 attendees.
Make a commitement to your own success and join your host, Erik Fisher at this upcoming New Media Expo. Grab your tickets NOW!
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday