Claire Diaz-Ortiz leads social innovation at Twitter, where she has worked since 2009. She wrote Twitter for Good: Change the World one Tweet at a Time and is a frequent international speaker on social media, leadership, and social change and is known for developing the TWEET model -- a framework to help organizations and individuals best excel on Twitter.
Claire began using Twitter in 2006 while living in a Christian orphanage in Kenya. Claire holds an MBA and other degrees from Stanford and Oxford, and is the co-founder of Hope Runs, a non-profit organization operating in AIDS orphanages in Kenya.
Covered in this episode:
- Twitter for Good: Change the World One Tweet at a Time
- Digital Detox
- Five Reasons To Be A Morning Person
- The Present Principle
- Lead By Morning: 365 Days of The Present Principle
- How To Be Social: A Social Media Manifesto
- Not being constricted having an Entrepreneurial mind while being an employee in an organizational setting
- Being an Introvert in group settings
- Click to Tweet ->It's one thing to figure out individual productivity, and another to fit that into an organizational setting. - @Claire
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
Thank you for voting in the Podcast Awards!
You have been amazing in supporting our shows in the Podcast Awards! Thank you! The voting is now closed and the winners will be announced live on 6:30 pm (PDT/GMT-7), Tuesday, April 14.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
- The Audacity to Podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven
- The Productive Woman
- Are You Just Watching?
- The Sci Phi Show
- Under the Dome Radio - Unofficial TV-show-fan podcast
- Christian Meets World
- Resurrection Revealed
- the Ramen Noodle
- WONDERLAND - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast