Claire Diaz-Ortiz leads social innovation at Twitter, where she has worked since 2009. She wrote Twitter for Good: Change the World one Tweet at a Time and is a frequent international speaker on social media, leadership, and social change and is known for developing the TWEET model -- a framework to help organizations and individuals best excel on Twitter.
Claire began using Twitter in 2006 while living in a Christian orphanage in Kenya. Claire holds an MBA and other degrees from Stanford and Oxford, and is the co-founder of Hope Runs, a non-profit organization operating in AIDS orphanages in Kenya.
Covered in this episode:
- Twitter for Good: Change the World One Tweet at a Time
- Digital Detox
- Five Reasons To Be A Morning Person
- The Present Principle
- Lead By Morning: 365 Days of The Present Principle
- How To Be Social: A Social Media Manifesto
- Not being constricted having an Entrepreneurial mind while being an employee in an organizational setting
- Being an Introvert in group settings
- Click to Tweet ->It's one thing to figure out individual productivity, and another to fit that into an organizational setting. - @Claire
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
The nominations for the 2015 Podcast Awards are now closed. Now, we’re waiting to see which podcasts make it into the finalists for voting. Thank you for your support!Click here to sign up for reminders to vote
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
- The Audacity to Podcast
- Are You Just Watching?
- the Ramen Noodle
- Welcome to Level Seven
- The Productive Woman
- Resurrection Revealed
- The Sci Phi Show
- Christian Meets World
- Under the Dome Radio - Unofficial TV-show-fan podcast
- WONDERLAND - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast