Christine Peel-Malkoff is much more than just a supporter of the crazy adventures of her comedian filmmaker Mark Malkoff (NOT Mark’s assistant!) She does a lot of the video work for their current project 'The Bill Murray Show starring Mark Malkoff'. My interview with Mark can be found here.
Covered in this episode:
- Passion and trust in delegation and team members
- Learning to have a good attitude about things that initially seem like a waste of time.
- Adaptability in your work environment
- She’s the messy one!
- Indulging in a brief but productive procrastination
- Asking “Who do I want to be” in the midst of all the work you’re doing.
- Click to tweet ->I can quiet my brain a little bit more, if I’ve checked some stuff off of my list. - @ChristinePeel
- Click to tweet ->The more I’ve learned to just let go and get rid of material things, the easier it is to keep my apartment clean. - @ChristinePeel
- Click to tweet ->The idea is to own less, so you can actually do more. - @ChristinePeel
- Click to tweet ->It’s not just about what you’re getting done, but how you are as you get it done. - @ChristinePeel
Connect with Christine here:
Please connect with meNoodle.mx Network:
- Christian movie reviews with critical thinking
- A "how-to" podcast about podcasting and using Audacity
- Once Upon a Time podcast
- Clean-comedy podcast
- Christian worldview