Chris Locurto, formerly one of Dave Ramsey’s key leaders over the past 12 years, Chris served as the Vice President of Live Events. Together, Chris and Dave developed and built EntreLeadership from their shared experiences. Through their close relationship and Dave’s personal council, Chris has not only become an expert in teaching the EntreLeadership principles, but has lived and implemented them daily.
On Chris's blog, ChrisLocurto.com you will learn his personal insights on leadership, managing people, and financial stewardship.
Covered in this episode:
- EntreLeadership Podcast
- Start the morning with a dump, a brain dump
- Early to Rise Series by Andy Traub
- Culture = Actions and Attitudes
- Click to tweet: You either force the culture that you want in your business, or it will be forced upon you. - @ChrisLoCurto
- Click to tweet: It’s the guys that deny their leadership is struggling that continue to fail. - @ChrisLoCurto
- Zig Ziglar’s wheel of life
- Setting goals
- Be honest with where you are
- Click to tweet: If you understand that what you do is what you do, not who you are, it changes your life. - @ChrisLoCurto
- Be there for others out of the resources you have
Tweet Chris to let him know what you got out of this episode: http://twitter.com/ChrisLocurto
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
The nominations for the 2015 Podcast Awards are now closed. Now, we’re waiting to see which podcasts make it into the finalists for voting. Thank you for your support!Click here to sign up for reminders to vote