Anne-Sophie Reinhart's mission is to create insightful, motivating and relevant content that helps you reconnect with your true self and expose your potential, personally and professionally.
It is you who stands in your own way of creating the life that you truly want and, quite frankly, need in order to be happy, fulfilled and ridiculously healthy. By reawakening your self-worth, facing your fears, defining your core and getting rid of all excuses, you will find your way to your true purpose and give yourself/the world your biggest gift: your authentic, confident self.
Covered in this episode:
- The power of online community
- Turning weaknesses into strengths
- Fighting shame by bringing it into the light
- Writing and sharing as catharsis
- Be kind to yourself
- Sometimes you have to stay offline so as not to compare yourself to others
- The difference between temporary impairment and finding excuses
- The experience of practice is how you learn
- Start With Why - Simon Sinek
- Platform - Michael Hyatt
Anne's Book: The Ultimate Guide To A Healthy Body Image
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
The nominations for the 2015 Podcast Awards are now closed. Now, we’re waiting to see which podcasts make it into the finalists for voting. Thank you for your support!Click here to sign up for reminders to vote