Anne-Sophie Reinhart's mission is to create insightful, motivating and relevant content that helps you reconnect with your true self and expose your potential, personally and professionally.
It is you who stands in your own way of creating the life that you truly want and, quite frankly, need in order to be happy, fulfilled and ridiculously healthy. By reawakening your self-worth, facing your fears, defining your core and getting rid of all excuses, you will find your way to your true purpose and give yourself/the world your biggest gift: your authentic, confident self.
Covered in this episode:
- The power of online community
- Turning weaknesses into strengths
- Fighting shame by bringing it into the light
- Writing and sharing as catharsis
- Be kind to yourself
- Sometimes you have to stay offline so as not to compare yourself to others
- The difference between temporary impairment and finding excuses
- The experience of practice is how you learn
- Start With Why - Simon Sinek
- Platform - Michael Hyatt
Anne's Book: The Ultimate Guide To A Healthy Body Image
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
Please nominate our shows in the Podcast Awards! It's fast and easy. You would be awesome to help us, as you and others have been awesome before.
- Visit podcastawards.com
- Under Peoples Choice, add Resurrection Revealed http://ResurrectionRevealed.com/
- Under Best Produced, add ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast http://ONCEpodcast.com/
- Under Business, add Beyond the To-Do List http://BeyondtheToDoList.com/
- Under Comedy, add the Ramen Noodle clean comedy http://CleanComedyPodcast.com/
- Under Entertainment, add Welcome to Level Seven http://WelcometoLevelSeven.com/
- Under General, add The Productive Woman http://TheProductiveWoman.com/
- Under Religion Inspiration, add Are You Just Watching? http://AreYouJustWatching.com/
- Under Technology, add The Audacity to Podcast http://TheAudacitytoPodcast.com/
- Enter your name and email address
- Choose whether you're a listener, podcaster, or both
- Click Submit